Monday, December 6, 2010

hopes to move forwards

paperwork submitted,
classes completed,
almost ready for our homestudy...

+++++++++++++++++++++

12/5/10 - i met a couple who heard we were adopting...
she continues to share that she had adopted all 4 of her children
and that they were adopted through the same agency that we are going through...
what a small world...

perhaps it's not a small world but God answering prayers
God hears the cries in my heart and calmed my fears...
what if there isn't any infant for us to adopt
what if we can't handle any special needs the child may have
what if we won't be good catholic parents

constantly running through my heads are what if's,

the mom was a classmate of my husband who is also going through RCIA
she innocently brought me new hope...
all of her children were adopted as infants, one as young as 2 days old
the children had drug/ alcohol influences at birth, yet they are all healthy children
i learned that this mix faith family has (so far) successfully raised 4 catholic children

as we continue on this journey some my excitements has turned into fears...
and in one experience, God has turned my fears into hope...

with all of my (renewed) hopes
i eagerly await to move forward....

No comments:

Post a Comment